Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The first pictures I found at internet

For years already I loved to shave and be smooth: legs, stomach, private parts. At that time I did not have any breast hair. When Internet started, I was one of the first and started quickly with searching for what I liked. In the Netherlands internet was not so far, in the USA internet developed a little faster. After some search I found at an American site the first pictures of men that are shaved, just like me. You hardly did not find women without public hair so not to speak about smooth men of men without public hair. I downloaded the pictures and saved them to floppy discs. I still have them; I will publish some here.





3 comments:

Copperbottom said...

Nice to see the pics. Keep posting.

I started to shave when I was around 18. I so wanted to be manly when I was 13, because all my friends had pubic hair, and I didn't. In fact I was well over 14 when they finally started to grow. The hair on my legs and underneath my arms was blonde, so it never showed that much. Finally at the tender age of 18 I started to shave, and I suppose I have continued non stop for the next twenty years or so.

I like the smooth look on me, and I feel really good after a shave. Recently I have started waxing, and I find that it helps to make the hairs even finer and shorter when they do grow. In fact on the lower parts of my legs they remain fine and almost invisible now.

Nick

fun4all said...

Great to hear and see that other guys like a sexy - smooth feeling on legs as well as the sexy look of nicely cropped hair around genitals as well as nice and smooth anal area.

Personally, I feel incredibly liberated and so fucking sexy when I see my legs so smooth and just a sliver of a "mustache" above my cock.

Enjoy the nice hot weather !

Georgeedward said...

I am an older bi male and have been shaving for a while I love the feel and like to see pictures of men shaved old and young, I am in hopes to find a bi shaved friend