Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Why shave?

I was not able to post pictures. But I made my legs smooth again last week with Veet strips. It is quite a job but the results are great. Due to running I have well shaped legd and if they are smooth and tanned, I think I really look good.

As posted before, when I was young and little hairs started to grow, the wish to shave started soon. Or better, it was not primary the wish to shave but more the wish to have no hairs on my legs and body. I also shaved my private parts around my twelfth for the first time. It is normally now but in the first half of the eighties absolute not done for a young boy. I had to be careful not to be caught, at school etc.

A number of reasons make people shave. Surfing, I found a nice article: http://www.unrealities.com/adult/ssbb/s.htm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the girls! It feels so much nicer being smooth and as a consequence loath having body hair. I suppose most guys keep their hair because they are conditioned to do so in the same way most women shave their legs and armpits. But most guys shave their faces, so why not elsewhere? Why is it considered odd to shave one's legs for example?